Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Non Speaking

I'm having trouble composing my own words right now so I thought I'd share with you a few things I am reading.  These are primarily from the adult Autistic community.  I long for the day when more of our adult FASD community speak out as freely and prolifically.  We so desperately need their voices.  I really believe it is the voices from within the Autistic community that has finally begun to turn the conversation from how to fix or force those who are neurologically different into the neurotypical mold.  Having the adults from our community add their voices would be a powerful thing.

Radical Neurodivergence Speaking

We Are Like Your Child

Just Stimming

Outrunning the Storm


Ann is one adult on both spectrums that blogs - Check her out for sure.

Living With FASD




No comments:

Post a Comment